Sunday, April 4, 2010

Icons

      Themes was first introduced to me through an iPhone app by Nikon. I wanted to do something that captures the essence of what being a 15-16 year old kid was. First thing I thought of is, I walked. I walked everywhere. I would walk miles and miles just to buy the same coke I had in my fridge. So I decided on shoes. Next was what type of shoes? Well I could of for the cliche Converse. But in today's society, Vans lace ups or vastly more popular now. And plus I wear them so I would be easy for me to shoot them. Now days usually girls write on the white parts of your shoes or something of that nature so I wanted to make that my focus point. Now to include some elegance and mix old with new I went for Black and White, called monochrome in my Nikon d3000. This also made it very dramatic and immediately appealing for its simplicity yet the complex design of the shoe yet we never see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment