Friday, February 26, 2010

Creativs Solutions: Macro

Macro Photography is an exciting and pleasing technique. Now its hard to take true macro pictures without a real macro lens. But those can cost upwards of 500$. For most beginners, that's not reasonable. Well what I did and currently do, get a magnifying glass and hold it infront of your lens. Now you can only focus in within 6-7 inches of your subject so you can't focus to something 5 feet away but then again, you're doing macro work.

Look at these to pictures. They were taken with a 18-55mm Nikon DX Kit lens. I see my focal mm to 35. These are the results.


Again, the picture shown on the left was as close as I could get while staying in focus. And the second image is at the same 35mm but I could get extremely close.

No comments:

Post a Comment